Share | 

New Xbox360

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

PostSubject: New Xbox360   Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:24 am

what do yall think about the new Xbox 360??
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://dsigold.betaboard.net
dadey60
Head Gold Cop
Head Gold Cop

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:51 am

which one the one thats going to replace the arcade or the slim
Back to top Go down
View user profile
King Sherbert
Gold Cop
Gold Cop

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:42 pm

it looks cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dadey60
Head Gold Cop
Head Gold Cop

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:37 am

yeah it does
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:39 am

i like xbox
Back to top Go down
dadey60
Head Gold Cop
Head Gold Cop

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:06 am

l like them but l hate ps3 and ds, ps3 manly cause of how they did the controller and ds because it kindev ruined the fun for me l like gameboy advance more then them both still play it still love it just need some more copies of some games so l could play more then one player on most games
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:34 am

I think X box is my favorite. I was PS2 all the way and when the PS3 came out i was excited but i got the xbox and i think its better
Back to top Go down
dadey60
Head Gold Cop
Head Gold Cop

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 am

my cousin has a ps2 but its at my house, if l get one xbox360 l have to get 2 so me and my bro can play together
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:53 pm

hahahaha why not just to two player
Back to top Go down
dadey60
Head Gold Cop
Head Gold Cop

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:18 am

bigger screen could do online together and so he wont screen cheat
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:03 am

My friend, swears he is good at Modern Warfare 2. [b]Swears, that he is good![/b]
And turns out, he isn't! Because, he lies. He just makes himself look good! He camps, and the only kills he get are lucky kills, because, he hides through the whole match.

And on one match. Three players, same Xbox. My bro, said, "Oh, we've got a screen watcher, here," and he turns around, "No, I am not," he says. HOW DOES HE KNOW HE WAS BEHIND HIM? Screen cheating.

Also, when you get hit by a flashbang, that's when you can be an some of those people, who don't know how to play, and then later on, just get owned, for screen watching.
Cheating won't get you anywhere, but disqualified.

Also, I used to be a PSP kid. I've always played Grand Theft Auto, and beat those games. I used to be "PSP, all the way," and now, I got into the DSi, and my PSP's been with me for three years. And it's in good condition, I am never going to give it away, or lend it. I am keeping it. Also, the games, I've got, most of them were on my birthday.

So, when the DSi came out, as I've said, I got into the Nintendo DSi, and then, that time, was when my sister, in February, got a DS Lite, I played it, got interested, and wanted one. Before my birthday, the DSi was coming out. Instead, to get to the gaming first, I got a DS Lite. And I even referred the DSi, to a friend's sister, and she loved it.

So, the DSi was a good thing. I still went onto PSP sometime, because I used to stay stuck on the DS for quite sometime, so I suggested, to play some GTA in my spare time, and use the DS, in some other time. I even beat some Jimmy Neutron game for the GBA, on my DS, from my sisters.

I got the DSi Christmas, later, got the Wifi, around the summer, and that was when school was coming soon enough, got info about the Wifi, looking at sites about it, and I got lucky, one time, with my DSi, and connected to the Internet, with the system itself. I fixed up the Wifi three days later, because if I didn't, I wouldn't have it. So I read the manual, "forced" he modem to recognize the Router, or the other way around, and then, connected. I studied some more, and now, I administrate my mom's Internet, and Router.

I love taking control of the Router. Happeh

It's in good hands, both mine, and Verizon's. Happeh

Thanks for reading. Also, I have played Call of Duty on the Xbox, got into it some more, and enjoyed it. The new Xbox, when it came out, my friend, I told you about, got it. And I've played it before, anyone on a LCD TV, with Split Second, it was AWESOME. Thank for reading, and bye.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:06 am

All I can say is wow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:34 am

Also, I used to be into Game Cube. When I still had my PSP, and left the PS2.
Back to top Go down
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:39 am

Ps2 rocked
Back to top Go down
King Sherbert
Gold Cop
Gold Cop

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:40 pm

I want it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dadey60
Head Gold Cop
Head Gold Cop

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:29 pm

l played the slim in Melbourne in eb games its small l was pro at the racing game even now it did everything for me Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:01 am

They say that Microsoft has to give up selling the old Xbox's. (Arcade, and others), in order to be able to make the New Xbox 360 consoles. Looks like it, and nothing much else has been given to me about that. Because basically, it's early bird, catches the worm. If you're late, then looks like you're going to have to get an Xbox used, from some markets.

Also, some comments. I feel that the PS2, and Gamecube are best with games. Because back then, the consoles, back in the day owned. Now, the PS3 is even better, but doesn't give the classic remedies of Grand Theft Auto. It'd be better for me to use ROMS on a PS2 every now and then for some fun. And to stay, and kick back with classic gameplay.

The Gamecube games rocked. Nintendo wouldn't care about the ratings at all. But now, they're caring so much, they're like babies throwing out candy, instead of men taking chances, pirates keeping the gold, and others mainly going for the jackpot. It's not fair. Now that Nintendo is even more strict, you're going to prefer Sony or Microsoft over Nintendo.

I may change to Xbox, but may use DSi now and then for the Browser's good use. It's better than having an irresponsive console Browser, stuck on a YouTube video. Though the Wii, will do better.

But, Opera's Browsers (but the DSi version,) suck so much, Internet Explorer does better. Or Sony's Browsers even do great. But what wasn't fair about the DSi Browser, is that they wouldn't put any Opera features, like Speed Dial, or Opera Turbo. Not even Opera skins, and have you be able to make it look like what you want it too. And Opera's phone Browsers probably even have Adobe Flash, like Opera Mini.

Then basically, the DSi's Browsers would be Cricket's last source. But, the Cricket Browsers will kind of do better than the DSi Browser, yet the DSi Browser owns at HTML, XHTML, and PHP, CSS, (Not flash, which sucks,) and even javascript. No other Browser, but Safari, Firefox, (Internet Explorer is terrible with most HTML 5!), and Google Chrome. If Google and Nintendo made the DSi Browser, then you'd be using Google Chrome straight on a DSi, which would've been awesome, and fast. But, oh well...

That's never going to happen. So much for that.
Back to top Go down
thorzan
Head Mod
Head Mod

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:06 pm

i have the original xbox 360, but i can't decide on getting the new xbox 360 or the 3DS when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.AsianBob!
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 pm

I'm getting it soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dadey60
Head Gold Cop
Head Gold Cop

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:36 am

lm gonna get the slim 4 gb or 250 gb you should get the new one so then you can use kinnect and you get 5 usb ports and wireless its also quieter the the others
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Xbox360   

Back to top Go down

New Xbox360
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSiGold :: Other machines-
Jump to: