DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shoutout to my staff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Thor

Shoutout to my staff  Empty
PostSubject: Shoutout to my staff    Shoutout to my staff  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:15 am

HEY DSiGOLD! This is a Shoutout to all of the DSiGold Staff for helping me make this site so awesome! Id like to make a specific shout out to spud for helping me with the site and letting me base it off of his site DSiRage, and My CO-Owner ARMA! thanks arma for doing so much for this site, you have done to much for me to list, thanks man! Thanks all admins. Thanks Goldcops, and Thanks mods. You guys are awesome
Back to top Go down
http://dsigold.betaboard.net

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to my staff    Shoutout to my staff  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:17 am

Thanks, Spartan. Since I have no PS3 (Lol), and I have no life, I am willing to do anything to help. Happeh I thanks Spud for inspiring me to study HTML. Happeh Thank him. Happeh
Back to top Go down
King Sherbert
Gold Cop
Gold Cop
King Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to my staff    Shoutout to my staff  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:56 pm

Tanks King Cam
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to my staff    Shoutout to my staff  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Wow... xD xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoutout to my staff    Shoutout to my staff  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to my staff
Page 1 of 1