DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New features

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Thor

New features Empty
PostSubject: New features   New features I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 3:57 am

I was working on new features from 11pm to 4 am! Here are the list of NEW features gold has.

[b]Gold reviewers[/b]-Gold reviewers is a staff job that might be the most important. They will review and write things (like im doing now) and post them in this forum. They will keep this site updated on whats happening. The reason this is so important is because if a staff member gets demoted or gets suspended, the gold reviewer will fill in. Also if i need help updating the site, they will become an admin for that time.

[b]Forums[/b]-I Have added two new forums for the staff. If you are not a staff member you wont see these. One is for admins only and the other is for all staff. What is talked about in there must stay secret unless otherwise said.

[b]The portal[/b]-The portal is located in the task bar at the top of the page. It can tell you multiple things about the forums. Go check it out and explore it!

[b]Your gold[/b]-Your gold is points that you earn by commenting on forums, making new topics,getting people to join, and adding friends. The point of this is once people start getting a lot, I will tell you things you can buy. I can also give you points for good duty's.

-The Boss
Back to top Go down
http://dsigold.betaboard.net

New features
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSiGold :: Reviews-
Jump to: