DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash Empty
PostSubject: Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash   Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Actually, the first DSi Browser, is the beta, probably. They've done really good work on the Browser, but when I was watching a tutorial to get the Browser, (No, I am not dumb; I have it already when I unboxed it last Christmas. Because I've got the Brain Age Express DSi, the one in white. I wanted a black one, but I am luckier to have this one, anyway. Continuing on....) I have read in the description of the tutorial, "YouTubers, there is no Adobe Flash in this version of the Browser yet, so you cannot stream YouTube on the DSi."

Hopefully, if Opera actually does something, to moderate their Browsers, make them better, and negotiate with Nintendo, then the DSi will turn into some type of laptop, with an awesome update. Too bad it won't have any fancy start programs, task manager, and those type of buttons.

But, still... If we get lucky, and Opera does something, with their butts up instead of being couch potatoes and only watching TV counting it as something, then we may get flash. There are chances we won't, because Opera takes forever with everything... So we may have to wait until the day the DSi came out, next year, or the DSi XL. Who knows?

But, hopefully, we get this Browser. On the DSi XL, I am serious that YouTube XL will be awesome on it.
And it'll be so worth it, buying and spending money on wireless Internet.
Back to top Go down
King Sherbert
Gold Cop
Gold Cop
King Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash   Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 pm

What
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash   Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Opera has finally updated! The Awesome Face The Awesome Face The Awesome Face xD
Back to top Go down
King Sherbert
Gold Cop
Gold Cop
King Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash   Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:02 pm

YAY!!!!!! flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash   Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:04 am

I know! The Awesome Face The Awesome Face xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash   Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chances of DSiBrowser Getting Flash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSiGold :: Updates-
Jump to: