DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iPhone notices...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:55 pm

Hey, everyone. I'm with you, for an article at this time. I have noticed and that all companies are basically just signing approvals over to Apple Incorporated, like Facebook's immigration, and some other things. But you'd never be able to do all of the video watching previews, getting an experience, like: a very good look into your Facebook, changing your experience, on your DSi and PC. But, no one's ever thinking of the Nintendo DSi.

YouTube, and Google could've been asking approvals to Nintendo for videos, AOL access, Google Chrome abilities, Mozilla Firefox abilities (because they're so better than the Opera Browser, and they're never going to get Adobe Flash on it... No point in waiting), and maybe a Windows ability. That'd be awesome. Like iTunes, something perfect to go with the name "DSiTunes", or "DSi", basically. I'd be happy, if MySpace, Twitter, AOL, YouTube and Google, Microsoft, and more companies, (not to forget Nintendo to approve of these awesome free apps), because Nintendo never cares for others opinions. All they care about, when it comes to opinions is when they need info about their site... Never any of their product.

And Apple, they allow all of those apps, and options...And they used perfect screen resolution, and awesome Browser, (made by themselves,) and a lot more capable abilities. Even the multi-touchscreen function, the Land scape keyboard ability, and more...

I've noticed on reviews, with cameras when using the iPod in a video, any type, you can zoom in so close to the iPod, your lens will touch the screen, and the focus is still in perfect, beautiful quality. It's something amazing, huh? And on the camera, you can record in HD. No fair... And probably upload videos to YouTube. Best thing.

So... You get my point.
Nintendo needs to accept more offers. For their systems to be better than TVs!!!
Back to top Go down

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 1:58 pm

we should also get skype for the dsi
Back to top Go down

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:54 pm

I had that idea! Yet, Nintendo isn't going to go with that idea... -.-
Back to top Go down

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:15 pm

nintendo needs to get off there lazy butts and work on adding stuff to the ds/dsi/dsixl
Back to top Go down

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 5:25 am

They're already working on more games like Wii Party, and the 3DS. Already, but they're not even accepting any apps or chances for other companies.
Back to top Go down
King Sherbert
Gold Cop
Gold Cop
King Sherbert

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:14 pm

Wiiiiii!!!!!!!!-slides down slide-
Back to top Go down

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Woot!
Back to top Go down
King Sherbert
Gold Cop
Gold Cop
King Sherbert

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:04 pm

PONIE!!!!!!!-> sunny
Back to top Go down

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 12:29 am

Surprised Don't post that. Bigblue xD
Back to top Go down

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:55 am

tongue you got in trouble tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

iPhone notices... Empty
PostSubject: Re: iPhone notices...   iPhone notices... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iPhone notices...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSiGold :: Other machines-
Jump to: