DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELCOME NEWBS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Thor

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:44 pm

Hello new members. If you're someone new to this forum, then introduce yourself by posting on this forum, or updating and showing your profile with true information and tell us a little more about yourself in the chatbox. If you're someone that hasn't joined, but are reading our forums, I strongly suggest you sign up for unlimited use of these forums.

Not joining results in: No more forums to be read, and IP block.

If you're not going to join, then...

[color:9282=red][size=20]Warning! Do not read these forums at all! Warning![/size][/color]
Back to top Go down
http://dsigold.betaboard.net
~*Hanna*~

~*Hanna*~

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:31 pm

HEY! I'm Hanna. I just joined the site, and so far its pretty fun. by the way im 16 and i like tennis and basketball. so um ya. If you wanna talk then send me a messege! Smile
Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 pm

[size=20]Welcome to DSiGold, Hanna! Yeehaw![/size]
Back to top Go down
~*Hanna*~

~*Hanna*~

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks!!!!!
Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:39 am

Yeah, sure thing. Please, remember to follow all agreements, and rules. Bigblue Because if not, [color:bdae=red]A ban happens in some good time in the future, surely you don't want fate to choose you in that time...[/color] Warning! Have fun. The Awesome Face xD
Back to top Go down
Lace & Leather

Lace & Leather

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:14 pm

Hey. Im 'Cassandra' {i dont like to be called by my name} and i am a newb :D so far i like this site!
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioArma

SuperMarioArma

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 am

Hey, welcome to DSiGold... (:
Back to top Go down
Lace & Leather

Lace & Leather

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:40 pm

Thanks,

PS I love to draw, be crazy, play volleyball, text xD, facebook, and look up paranormal stuffs because im a freak o.o ahaha
Back to top Go down
marixa!

marixa!

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Hi im Marixa, im 13 and i like to be on myspace and facebook. My cousin is Lace & Leather o.o The Awesome Face
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioArma

SuperMarioArma

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 12:43 pm

The Awesome Face? xD
Back to top Go down
marixa!

marixa!

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 3:51 pm

Teh person up thar xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOME NEWBS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME NEWBS   WELCOME NEWBS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME NEWBS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSiGold :: WELCOME NEW MEMBERS-
Jump to: