DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Music - Post your favorite artists, composers, and talk about your favorite genres.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Music - Post your favorite artists, composers, and talk about your favorite genres. Empty
PostSubject: Music - Post your favorite artists, composers, and talk about your favorite genres.   Music - Post your favorite artists, composers, and talk about your favorite genres. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:24 am

Guys, I'm a kind of guy who likes to express feelings with music. (I can't believe I revealed that about myself. Irritated), and I'd like for you to tell me you favorite genre, and artists, even if there are some other stations that carry on that music. (Like Vulture Music). I like a lot of new artists... Barretso, KAMP!, LA Zebra, La French Club, Meek Mills, Pacific, Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Vulture Music, Alfa, Hans Zimmer (he is a composer, still an artist), The Paradise, and more... o-o
Back to top Go down

Music - Post your favorite artists, composers, and talk about your favorite genres.
Page 1 of 1