DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some new information on what's up...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Some new information on what's up... Empty
PostSubject: Some new information on what's up...   Some new information on what's up... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 2:12 am

Hey, everyone. Smile I am here with you about some new things going around in my town... Now Winter's coming soon; so we're also in Daylight Savings Time. (So we will be an hour behind), and I have nothing to eat. >.< I wish I did, but my brothers and sisters devoured it all. Irritated Oh well.... And I've got some new backrounds for my PC. I gave up on Getting Windows 7 and decided to buy a laptop of it instead of downloading it to a Vista PC. (Mine is basic, but I've made it look Ultimate. o3o).

And now I've been miserable... But I don't care. I have been prestiging on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for a long time yesterday. We've played from twelve to seven p.m. It was a long time. (Although the last hours were on Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights.) I was great at drifting. But not as much as I were surprisingly.

And now I'm just hoping not to go to school today.... Irritated Adios... The Awesome Face [xD]
Back to top Go down

Some new information on what's up...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSiGold :: Updates-
Jump to: