DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews

Go down 
4 posters

Which Browser do you feel safer with? / What Browser do you like better? / Which Browser benifits your needs?
Chrome / Firefox / Firefox
Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_lcap14%Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Firefox/ Firefox / Firefox
Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_lcap43%Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Chrome / Chrome / Chrome
Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_lcap29%Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Firefox / Chrome / Chrome
Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_lcap0%Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
All of the above
Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_lcap14%Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage

Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews Empty
PostSubject: Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews   Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 am

[size=15]Hello, everyone. I'm reviewing Google Chrome. And Firefox, as well. [img]http://freewaremission.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/firefox-vs-chrome.png[/img]

[size=18]Google Chrome: What I Think of it...[/size]

[size=14][center]Guys, I am now going to tell things about Google Chrome. Since it's about the newest Browser and that I am posting this with it, then well what the heck. I may as well. Now, here's some great outcomes from downloading it.

[size=20] Browsing [/size]Well, basically the tabbed Browsing is so fast no matter how many tabs. Yes, I agree it is "Chrome Fast". Also, when using Facebook, it doesn't slow down. Because of its rendering engine. Also, some other thing is that it has perfect Javascript, perfect use of AutoFill, other than Internet Explorer, it's great. Also when typing, the correction system is perfect! But, on Safari 5, it also checks grammar as well.

But there are some cons on Google Chrome. Because basically how most Browsers likely have "Pop up Blocker" and that most add-ons and downloads use Google Chrome. Because it has faster downloads. And scans for viruses before downloading. Also, it actually blocks any pop-up whatsoever. (Firefox)

Now here are some pros to getting Google Chrome...

1. Faster Internet Capabilities.

2. Best and fast rendering engine.

3. Utilizes pages fast.

4. Is to be downloaded on any PC around Windows XP, Vista and 7. (For Mac, it needs the new Mac OS X 10 or higher.)

5. With aero on Windows, the regular theme will be an invisible window. With stripes.

6. No crashing.

7. Best Browsing possible.

Here are the cons to Google Chrome...

1. On Mac, it needs a more later version of Mac OS X 10.

2. Browsing capabilities are fast, but not safe.

3. Anti-Virus's Link Scanners (AVG) will not work with it. (So no safety).

4. Unless you have a good mouse, then you won't be able to text edit. (Such as making a mistake deleting something you were sending to a friend entirely using Google's email service: Gmail on Chrome; you won't be able to undo the delete.) Firefox can totally help with that.

[size=18]Themes on Chrome[/size]

Now, we all now that Chrome's got themes and so does Firefox. But, most people believe Firefox has the best themes. I agree. Because on Google Chrome, I'd rather refer to the themes as skins. Because all the "themes" do is just change the Browser's interface and bookmarks back round and colors. (The tabs, too.)

But some themes on Chrome I just don't like. And I don't know why, but they're just not interesting to me. I like some themes, but not all. And one theme named "Brushed" is a rip-off from Safari on Mac OS X. (The version students use in school).

If so, I'd rather keep Firefox.[/size]

[size=20]Conclusion[/size]

Alright, I'll keep Google Chrome. But as long as it helps me. :\ It's just the themes need some more work, and there are some problems with Chrome. But that's alright... Now, thanks for reading this review.

[size=20]On to Firefox[/size]

[size=15]Now, on to Firefox. This Browser is my best one before Google Chrome. And it's better than Internet Explorer for some time. And I love it. Everything's just awesome on the Browser.

[size=20]Browsing[/size]
OK, the Browsing and tabbed Browsing we know are great and have the best capability possible. The Awesome Face Because mainly you can text edit and undo changes you wish you didn't, you can save where you started and ended your Browsing, and the Javascript are awesome on this.

You can get add-ons from many sites to your computer on Firefox and get updates and many more from it. And the tabbing's great... Very great. The bar is awesome, too. You can search for history and bookmarks. Even search with the already installed Google Toolbar!

Firefox may not open in a snap, but hey... It has best speed, no crap.

[size=20]Cons and Pros to Firefox[/size]

Pros:

1. Beautiful, sleek themes.

2. Able to text edit ever so easy.

3. Update come around and they happen fast.

4. Crash Support [New!] After update.

5. With an add-on, you'll be able to preview your tabs and refresh, close, and more before even clicking it.

6. Awesome and easy ever so often searching.

7. Best security.

Cons:

1. Not best to use on a slow PC.

2. Will not open as fast as Chrome, but oh well.

3. Add-ons may mess up Firefox.

4. Disabilities to Browsing.

[size=20]Conclusion[/size]

Well, we know Firefox can get foxxy with its themes. It's not as fast. But oh well, I prefer Firefox rather than Chrome, even though it won't have best tabbing. (And bookmarking).

Thanks for reading, and adios. Smile
Back to top Go down
dadey60
Head Gold Cop
Head Gold Cop
dadey60

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews   Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:24 am

l think google chrome is better then firefox
Back to top Go down
SuperMarioArma

SuperMarioArma

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews   Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:37 pm

I feel much better and safer with Firefox. It downloads things right.
Back to top Go down
Lace & Leather

Lace & Leather

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews   Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 5:45 pm

i quess firefox is better, it prevented my computer fom qettin viruses. 'Specially when my lil bro played his retarded qames on sites that had viruses o3o Firefox is better o//w//o
Back to top Go down
Mr.AsianBob!
Mod
Mod
Mr.AsianBob!

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews   Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 9:41 pm

I like Chrome of Firefox But I can't do much with Firefox
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews   Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Google Chrome and Firefox: My reviews
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DSiGold :: Other machines-
Jump to: