DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you think there should be more rules?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NinjaThunder
Gold Cop
Gold Cop
NinjaThunder

Do you think there should be more rules? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:11 pm

Do you poeple think there should be others rules or a different rule,what would it be and why?

Last edited by Thunder1 on Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : making changes to make sence)
Back to top Go down
King Sherbert
Gold Cop
Gold Cop
King Sherbert

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 6:52 pm

I think there should be able to poke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:02 pm

i think there should be more rules because there are some bad things that go on that isnt part of the rules
Back to top Go down
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Thor

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 12:54 am

Like what?
Back to top Go down
http://dsigold.betaboard.net

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:25 am

like we shoudnt post mean things about others on dsigold or like i got this from dsipaint but some tried to fake getting married in the chatroom
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:27 am

and another is if they want to get banned
Back to top Go down
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Thor

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:31 am

If they want to get banned then ban them??????????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:34 am

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Well, we're starting to get some bans from this point on....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 7:17 am

arma is right there are some bans like me for no reason until october 31st
Back to top Go down
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Thor

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 10:06 pm

ya but some people deserve it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think there should be more rules?   Do you think there should be more rules? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think there should be more rules?
Page 1 of 1