DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our DSiGold Staff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Thor

Our DSiGold Staff Empty
PostSubject: Our DSiGold Staff   Our DSiGold Staff I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:36 pm

ADMINS([color:3cb1=red]red[/color])

[b]Founder/Owner/Head Admin[/b].....................[color:3cb1=red]Spartan23[/color]
Co-Owner(admin)...................................Co-owner is unavailable
Admin..................................................[color:3cb1=red]Dadey60[/color]
Admin...................................................[color:3cb1=red]Spudster
[/color]

Gold Cops([color:3cb1=yellow]yellow[/color])

[b]Head Goldcop[/b]...............................[color:3cb1=red]Dadey60[/color]
Goldcop................................................[color:3cb1=yellow]King Sherbert[/color]
Goldcop................................................[color:3cb1=yellow]Sexy+Hot=Thunder[/color]

Mods([color:3cb1=cyan]Blue[/color])

[b]Head Mod[/b]......................................[color:3cb1=cyan]Thorzan[/color]
Mod......................................................[color:3cb1=cyan]Mr.AsianBob[/color]
Mod.....................................................[color:3cb1=cyan]Admin Shadow[/color]

*note: 3 suspensions results in a demote; also if you think you should be a mod, pm me about it and we will talk

Last edited by The Boss on Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dsigold.betaboard.net
King Sherbert
Gold Cop
Gold Cop
King Sherbert

Our DSiGold Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our DSiGold Staff   Our DSiGold Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:05 pm

Why did you erase all the comments
Back to top Go down
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Thor

Our DSiGold Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our DSiGold Staff   Our DSiGold Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 pm

becuase they had nothing to do with the forum
Back to top Go down

Our DSiGold Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our DSiGold Staff   Our DSiGold Staff I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 pm

That also means that they are spam, as well, and you should learn not to post random comments as well; forums are not toys for you to spam and then we have to clear it all up. Also, the posts have to do something with that topic in the forums, other wise these messages, such and such, will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Mr.AsianBob!
Mod
Mod
Mr.AsianBob!

Our DSiGold Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our DSiGold Staff   Our DSiGold Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:32 pm

If you don't like people to comment Just lock it

Last edited by Mr.AsianBob! on Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thor
Founder/Owner
Founder/Owner
Thor

Our DSiGold Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our DSiGold Staff   Our DSiGold Staff I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:39 pm

i dont care if they comment i just like it to have to do with the convo. but when bridger comments "lol" when nothing funny was said or when people just put all the smily faces. I can warn or ban you for it
Back to top Go down
Mr.AsianBob!
Mod
Mod
Mr.AsianBob!

Our DSiGold Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our DSiGold Staff   Our DSiGold Staff I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 am

That's kinda harsh don't you think, and also I'm not even a mod........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our DSiGold Staff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our DSiGold Staff   Our DSiGold Staff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our DSiGold Staff
Page 1 of 1