DSiGold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DSi Site for all ages

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New! DSiGold Forums now on DSi Including Chatbox!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New! DSiGold Forums now on DSi Including Chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: New! DSiGold Forums now on DSi Including Chatbox!   New! DSiGold Forums now on DSi Including Chatbox! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:42 pm

Everyone! I'm finished making the BETA version of the forums, and I am going to make a skin for the backround later. But for now, it's perfect the way it is! Because now, there's a chatbox feature for you all, but it'll require you to sign up.

You must read the welcome message on the chatbox, sign up, and if you understand the terms, then log on to the chat. Happeh It's good for users on DSi! And there's not going to be a version for the PC because users will be divided. But I'll post the DSiChatbox link in here somewhere around the forums.

You've just got to look for the link in the "Updates" forum. Not making this a game, but I am reminding you. Yet, the topic will be to only administrators for posting, such and such. Also, thank you for reading. And goodbye.

I'll now post the link to the DSiCompatible forums. (PS: Stay logged in to these forums as well, to be able to post in the forums. The links redirect to this site's forums. So it's like having something on another DNS server, as the forums are hosted on some other server. So, you know what I mean.

Now. URL to DSiCompatible Forums: http://dsigold.betaboard.net/Welcome-to-DSiGold-Forums-h8.htm (Disclaimer. Click "Tap to continue", and then click "DSiForums (Beta testing)". No need for an account, and now there is a chat link. If not, then let me know. (Send me reports of errors in case, so then they can be taken care of sooner than later or never.) Thank you, and this time, goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Mr.AsianBob!
Mod
Mod
Mr.AsianBob!

New! DSiGold Forums now on DSi Including Chatbox! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New! DSiGold Forums now on DSi Including Chatbox!   New! DSiGold Forums now on DSi Including Chatbox! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:13 pm

Awesome
Back to top Go down

New! DSiGold Forums now on DSi Including Chatbox!
Page 1 of 1